A recent article, Surface Pro 4 vs. iPad Pro – Microsoft’s Chance to Win the Business Market by Costea Lestoc compares the Surface Pro by Microsoft with iPad Pro by Apple, giving professionals the information to choose what’s best for them. However, most of the businesses are using Microsoft’s infrastructure, preferring to purchase a Surface Pro tablet that runs on a more popular OS.
Here are some features of Surface Pro vs iPad Pro.
- The Surface Pro 4 will run on Windows 10, while the iPad Pro comes with iOS 9.
- The Surface Pro tablets have more For instance, the Surface Pro 3 came with a USB 3.0 port, a microSD slot and a Mini Display port. This allows the users to increase the storage capacity and to connect the device to up to 3 external monitors. iPad Pro has only a lightning connector port and the internal memory is fixed.
- The Microsoft tablets support universal applications, created by various developers, and these applications can be installed on any other tablet that runs on Windows 10. The iPad Pro, unfortunately, is restricted to the applications that run only on iOS.
- The 64GB model of the Surface Pro 3 costs $699, while the basic variant of the iPad Pro is $100 more expensive.
- The Surface Pro 3 has the stylus included in the box, while on Apple’s pen you’ll need to pay additional $100.
- Also, the Microsoft Type Cover is cheaper at $130, whilst the price of the Apple keyboard is $170.
Microsoft is continuously gaining its momentum through Windows 10. Windows 10 will also be the OS of the upcoming Surface Pro 4. Whatever device you prefer for your digital collaborations, At Shift Tech Solutions we provide comprehensive technical support for computers, laptops, notebooks, tablets and mobile devices. If you are experiencing any problems with your digital devices, call us and we can assist you. We excel in Remote Online Support for Notebook and Remote Online Support for Toshiba Computer so give us a call today!
What do you prefer, Surface Pro or iPad? Feel free to share your thoughts.